Many top brands as well as up-and-coming gear innovators already send us their best gear to check out for potential review, social media posts and the fact that you never know what might end up in one of our videos.
So whether your company is an internationally known, established brand, or a small start-up with a big vision, we don’t care. We just want to bring quality, survival AND outdoor gear innovations to those that we serve through our platform.
So if you think you have the exceptional quality gear that we’re looking for, we’d love to check out your goods and see what you’ve got.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- Any Gear Appropriate for a Bug Out Bag, Emergency or Survival Kit
- Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear
- Quality Survival Knives
- Knife Maintenance Gear and Accessories
- Home Emergency Gear
- Vehicle Emergency Gear
- Alternative Energy / Power
- Prepper Innovations
- Survival Weapons – Including firearms
- General Survival Gear
- Water Purification Gear
- Emergency Food and Drinking Gear and Products
- Emergency & Wilderness Shelter Gear
Here’s Our Process:
- Email Team@UltimateSurvivalTips.com with your vital info, a description of your company, and the gear that you would like us to check out… with links to the gear so we can spy it out online.
- Sent your item/s to: Ultimate Survival Tips – P.O. Box 617 – Mansfield, PA 16933
- Once we receive your gear, our team will do a “first blush” look over it for general quality, craftsmanship, innovation, “wow factor” and appropriateness for our audience.
- If your gear is exceptional, and we like it a LOT… we may consider your gear for review – or David may just LIKE it use it, and talk about it in videos – on Facebook / Live or Instagram. We receive hundreds of items per year for potential review so WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that we will review your gear, but if we really like it there is a “fighting chance.”
- If we decide to use or review your gear or show on social media or training, We will will do our best to notify you via email with links AFTER it is posted. But the best way to KNOW if your gear made the cut is to follow our YouTube Channel, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds.
We regret that we cannot review every piece of gear that comes through our doors. Every one of our video reviews takes our staff 30 to 40 hours to produce (and sometimes more). We keep things small and “real” here so, we can only do so much.
But rest assured, if your gear DOES make the cut, it will get a LOT of attention from us and our fans, follower and subscribers.
We ask that you keep “follow up” with us about your gear and potential review to a minimum. David HATES email simply because he can’t keep up with it anymore and it keeps him sitting at a desk instead of being outside! And please also be patient… we are always 3-6 months out on reviews.
So right up front please note that we are slow, a “bit” perfectionistic and painfully methodical… We usually get things done, but in our own time. That’s just the way we roll.
WE CANNOT RETURN GEAR THAT IS SENT TO US. It’s too costly and quite a logistical issue. So if you choose to send gear to us, it is solely at your own discretion, expense and risk, with NO guarantees of any sort from us.
If you want to throw caution to the wind, and you think it’s worth the “risk” of Sending Us Your Gear for potential review… WE’D LOVE TO SEE YOUR STUFF!!!
So contact us at Team@UltimateSurvivalTips.com and get your gear in the mail!