Listen to the Podcast: Click Here - I’m super stoked about todays podcast because Creek and I are gonna dive into how to develop your own “FOREVER FOOD” system… Which is all about how you can grow, raise and forage for some or all of your food needs FOREVER in the event of a catastrophic / long term interruption in your food supply.
Today We’ll Talk About:
- What a “Food Forever” plan is.
- What small footprint food production is, who it’s for and why it’s important.
- Simple options for urban situations.
- Small footprint techniques to raise chickens, rabbits and even guinea pigs almost anywhere.
• And a lot more...
To Download Show Notes PDF: Click Here
Listen to the Podcast: Click Here
Links Mentioned in Podcast:
Get Tiny First Aid Guide and Save 20%…
It’s been a blessing to see it receive rave reviews and becoming a #1 NEW Release in First Aid over on Amazon - So to get this guide in your hands as soon as possible - go over to UltimateSurvivalTips.com and use CODE: FIRSTAID20 (at checkout) for 20% off Tiny First Aid Guides. Also check out David’s MSK-1 Knife and EDC Gear at Tiny Survival.com
Tiny First Aid Guide on Amazon
Visit Outdoor Core - Today’s Sponsor
Go check out today’s sponsors OutdoorCore.com (To Learn Outdoor Skills - Online) - or to Become an Instructor Yourself and Make Some Extra Jingle.
Visit Today’s Guest Co-Host - Creek Stewart
Go Check Out EVERYTHING Creek is Up To (and Grab His FREE Sprouting Course at: CreekStewart.com
The Disaster Ready Home (New Book by Creek Stewart) on Amazon
HARVEST RIGHT Freeze Dryers (Save Around $1,000) - Use this link to get FREE SHIPPING, a Premiere Pump Upgrade and a FREE Starter Kit of Bags, Oxygen Absorbers, Heat Sealer - Everything you need when you use this link: www.ultimatesurvivaltips.com/freeze
David’s Freezer Dryer Setup and “How to Video”: And for my full VIDEO review on YouTube - https://youtu.be/mMNr0ofO1Fk
CREEK! Welcome to the show brother.
MAIN TOPIC: Long Term Food Storage for Sheltering in Place: PART 3: Forever Food
Small Plot / Small Footprint Food Production - OVERVIEW [Creek] David add…
- Who is this FOR?
- Why is it IMPORTANT?
- Can Anyone Do this? I
URBAN or Apartment Dwellers - Discuss Simple Options (For Urban Folks and Apartment Dwellers):
For those who may not have the option for large scale farming but still want to produce at least some of their own food.
- Container / Trellis / Window Garden / Victory Garden
- Reintroduce Sprouting - EVERYONE Can Sprout.
- MANY Cities have community gardens and CSA (we’ll talk more about this later).
Chickens - Eggs, Meat, Fertilizer
- What to expect?
- How to get started?
- Supplies needed.
- Baby Chicks (spring)
- Tractor Supply
- Local Listings (FB Marketplace)
- Care Guide
- https://www.omlet.us/ (my first coop)
- Chicken Tractor (local listings)
Rabbits - Meat, Fertilizer
- David’s Y2K Experiences
- Rabbit Starvation (Discuss Fat, Carbs, Calories)
- Creek Personal Story
Guinea Pigs - Creek
- Changing mindset about Guinea Pigs
- A Peruvian Delicacy
- South American Guinea Pig Farming Facts
- Guinea Pig Basics
- Advantages of Guinea Pigs over other small footprint farming
If you enjoyed today’s EPISODE I would be honored if you would help us GET the word out by doing TWO things:
• Subscribe to this podcast - if you have not already done so… AND give US a SWEET 5 Star Review on Apple iTunes or Your Favorite Podcast Platform.
• And… please pay it FORWARD by sharing this Episode with your friends and loved ones via text, email or on social media. ITs free to do so and it’s a win, win win for everyone.
AND… Go check out today’s sponsors OutdoorCore.com (To Learn Outdoor Skills - Online) - or to Become an Instructor Yourself and Make Some Extra Jingle.
And don’t forget to go over to UltimateSurvivalTips.com where you can also grab today’s show notes - for FREE by clicking on the Podcast at the top of the page … AND while you’re there checkout my MSK-1 survival knife and my COMING SOON super secret NEW knife - PLUS - my custom designed EDC survival kits and take 20% off my NEW Tiny First Aid Guide by using CODE: FIRSTAID20 at check out…
All right everyone, thanks for Joining us today! We’ll see YOU next time… on the Survival Show Podcast.
And Remember to… Keep it simple, Be positive and Stay Sharp!