Many top brands as well as up-and-coming gear innovators already send us their best gear to check out for potential review, social media posts and the fact that you never know what might end up in one of our videos. So whether your company is an internationally known, established brand, or a small start-up with a big vision, we don't care. We just want to bring quality, survival AND outdoor gear innovations to those that we serve through our platform. So if you think you have the exceptional quality gear that we're looking for, we'd love to check out your goods and see what you’ve got.
Here's What We're Looking For:
- Any Gear Appropriate for a Bug Out Bag, Emergency or Survival Kit
- Every Day Carry (EDC) Gear
- Quality Survival Knives
- Knife Maintenance Gear and Accessories
- Home Emergency Gear
- Vehicle Emergency Gear
- Alternative Energy / Power
- Prepper Innovations
- Survival Weapons - Including firearms
- General Survival Gear
- Water Purification Gear
- Emergency Food and Drinking Gear and Products
- Emergency & Wilderness Shelter Gear
- Email Team@UltimateSurvivalTips.com with your vital info, a description of your company, and the gear that you would like us to check out... with links to the gear so we can spy it out online.
- Sent your item/s to: Ultimate Survival Tips - P.O. Box 617 - Mansfield, PA 16933
- Once we receive your gear, our team will do a “first blush” look over it for general quality, craftsmanship, innovation, “wow factor" and appropriateness for our audience.
- If your gear is exceptional, and we like it a LOT... we may consider your gear for review - or David may just LIKE it use it, and talk about it in videos - on Facebook / Live or Instagram. We receive hundreds of items per year for potential review so WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that we will review your gear, but if we really like it there is a "fighting chance."
- If we decide to use or review your gear or show on social media or training, We will will do our best to notify you via email with links AFTER it is posted. But the best way to KNOW if your gear made the cut is to follow our YouTube Channel, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds.