THE Ultimate Micro Survival Kit - Designed Specifically for YOUR MSK-1 Knife. Our Micro Handle Survival Kit 2.0 is Packed with 20 Practical and Hard to Improvise Survival Tools that All Fit in Your MSK-1 Handle. How Cool is That?
This Kit is Also a Great Stand-Alone, EDC, Last Ditch Kit or a Space-Saving Addition to Survival Tins and Other Kits.
EVERY MSK-1 Includes One (1) of These Kits - But You Might Like to Get a Few Extra to Practice with BEFORE You Need to Use One in an Emergency.
Micro / Handle SURVIVAL KIT 2.0 INCLUDES:
(1) 1.5" Mini Fire Steel / Ferrocerium Rod: For Quick Emergency Fire Starting
(3) 3/4" Baddest Bee Waterproof - Fire Starter / Tinder Fuses. Flair, fluff and Hit with Some Sparks from Your Ferro Rod. You'll Get Enough Burn Time to Get a Sustainable Fire.
(2) Multi Bands: Secure Gear and Extend the Burn Time of Your Tinder for Fire Starting
(1) 30 feet of Multi-Purpose Line for: Fishing, Repair, First Aid, Snare Making
(1) Magnetized Sewing Needle for Navigation, or Patching Gear
(1) Cork for Making a Fishing Bobber or for Navigation
(3) Fishing Hooks
(3) Fishing Sinkers
(2) Two Safety Pins: Emergency Gear Repair
(2) Water Purification Tablets (Each Treats Up to 1 Liter of Water)
(1) One Liter Fire Food Grade Bag: Collect, Store and Purify Water
*MSK-1 Knife Shown in Photos is NOT included.
To ALL International Customers (those outside of the USA)
Please know that your country may charge significant import: fees, duties, taxes and / or tariffs. These fees are YOUR sole responsibility to pay in order to receive the gear that you ordered from us.
HERE is an simple online calculator to get an idea of what your Import Duty will be: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/
If your order is returned to us from the shipper for free (USPS Only) - we will refund your order total minus the shipping fees. If the carrier you select (UPS, DHL, FedEx) does not return the knife and / or gear - you will receive NO refund.
Paying IMPORT Fees is YOUR Responsibility. Please make sure you understand your TOTAL costs (including import fees) BEFORE your order. We apologize for any inconvenience.